Thursday 28 September 2017

QuSac - An association for all SQS students

Introduction
Again, one week is over when I am typing this post. As my post goes more and more, I am going to be more specific, come narrowly closer to my course, that is Business Mathematics.
Orientation, add drop session and the first two academic weeks went very fast. It is already more than 20 days I am here, in UUM, as a Business Mathematics major student.

Week 3 comes
Week 3, em… I am already adapted to the UUM life but still have no idea on what to write about my course, haha. Maybe I need to wait for two or three weeks before I could be able to write something that can contribute to all of you, not making you sleep by turning this blog into a Maths lecture.
Therefore, about what I learn in my course, I will only share them to you after Week 6 for my Semester 1, please be patient. Alright, in this post, I actually want to share with you on Quantitative Sciences Association (or we know it as QuSac), an association which takes care and plans programs for SQS students.

My own experience in getting into QuSac
The moment I know about this association was when I saw the Whatsapp notice that got viral in the SQS Whatsapp group when somebody repost the news. This was the negative impact of spamming a group with unnecessary messages. The interview was almost over when I noticed and I quickly rushed to the QuSac room after my last class on that day.
Luckily, the door was still opened to me. The interview was not like an interview but was more likely a chat between me and the interviewers. We chatted happily. I did not even feel any stress. Maybe, this could be the result when we face anything with an usual attitude.
I could feel that the interviewers were confident of me after the interview, even though I was late for around 15 minutes. I really thank them since they are really understanding.

Being selected
Unexpectedly, I was selected as the exco of QuSac! And, now we are going to do something like ice breaking to SQS students in the upcoming week. These are my personal experience in my interview for QuSac.
Indeed, I told the interviewers on how diligent I was when I was in Matriculation. By becoming the head of 2 and taking part of 4 out of total of 5 volunteering activities being held in my Matriculation college, I think I succeed in making their trust to me and select me as an exco.

What is QuSac?
Now, let me have a short briefing on what QuSac is. QuSac is actually an association which actively organizes a lot of activities foe SQS students, for example Ice Breaking and Student Interactive Day. Apart from that, QuSac is also focusing on the academic performance of SQS students and forms academic programs which can improve their performance. QuSac actually plays a role like the association in the other school in UUM.

That is all I can talk for QuSac. Thanks for reading and stay tuned for my next post!

2017-09-28
1.00 pm
Partner blog: makopl9574.blogspot.my

No comments:

Post a Comment