Monday 14 August 2017

Introduction

  Heading to the Bachelor’s of Degree (Hons.) in Business Mathematics in UUM is not an easy decision for me, who once chose to be an accountant when I first changed my stream for Pure Science to Accounting, but then again determined to further my studies in the maths course after receiving motivation from my lecturer(maybe “s”) in Matriculation and friend who are also heading to the maths course(but he is not in the same course with me, of course).
  “Maths? What are you going to do?” This is the first perception from almost all of you when you heard that there are some “crazy” people (or probably mad) who choose to pursue their studies in Maths. Yes, I agree. The first moment when I heard that my friend (I am not going to mention his name here) is just very clear, that is “Can get any jobs or not upon graduation?”, even though I myself am also interested in Maths. The reason for me to choose Accounting at first is also very simple, that is I want to get more money! But then, everything changed when I entered Matriculation.
  I still remembered in my first class, my lecturer asked our lecture on our ambition upon our graduation in pre-university course. 90% of us chose to be accountants. But then, upon the graduation, almost 80% of us chose to be other things else, this looks funny and interesting right?
  Indeed, my interest on Maths exceeded other subjects since I was in my primary school.
The reason is just very simple, that is challenging! Maths can be very interesting, at least in my view. Okay, I think it is time to end my introduction since I think this introduction is not an introduction anymore if I continue to compose on it.
  Hopefully, this is the best choice I chose for myself.
  Oh ya, I forgot to mention, I made this blog to share my life in UUM on Business
Mathematics later and also, to share my knowledge here apart from sharing my opinion on the current issues I read on vast medias. Thanks for reading every single word here.

No comments:

Post a Comment