Wednesday 6 November 2019

Two-Year-Promise


                You may start wondering on the moment you read the topic. Two-year-promise? What is it? Why do you see this? Well, this is a “product”, but not the physical product that you can touch or see. It is the “product” truly from my heart, which I personally promised to myself that I am going to deliver when I temporarily stopped my blog and went for the other stuffs, which I think, might be more meaningful, perhaps?
                It is almost two years and it is time to “deliver” this “product”, i.e. the promise that I personally owe you for two years. In this post, I am going to explain on why I stopped my blog activities temporarily two years ago.

Seeking Experience
                Well, as I began to create the blog, on that time I was just in the first semester in the university that I pursue my studies. The experience I shared to you might be limited since during that time, I was still a newbies here. The experience that I thought, is great on that time might be a child’s play for you. Therefore, I did not see that there was any need for me to continue writing the blog except maybe the first or second posts that might be still “unique” to be shared on that time.
                Currently, for your information, I had entered the third year of the university life. There are a lot of experience that I cannot wait to share with you, which happened on me throughout these two “manufacturing” years. No matter the story is valuable for you to read or not, I think the next several posts will be really focused on the incidents that I came across in these two years, that I personally think, is interesting to be shared.

Seeking More Meaningful Hobbies
                Apart from writing a blog, I actually found quite a lot of meaningful hobbies for myself here. Hobbies are quite important since they help us to release stress when we are in pressure. At the time I started to create the blog, I found that just writing a blog is not the best hobby that I could have at that time, especially I was just a person that I myself think, is not yet matured. Therefore, after I stopped writing the blog temporarily, I had went through several more meaningful hobbies that I may share with you later if there is opportunity.
                The hobbies include writing novels, playing musical instruments, singing and one of the hobbies that I just stopped two weeks ago, which is playing mobile games. The mobile game that I personally admit that I was addicted to, is the King of Glory (or in Mandarin, Wang Zhe Rong Yao), a game that is similar to the Mobile Legends that I am sure all of you know what it is. For me, the game is can be good or bad, depends on how you think. In the academic perspective, there are several things that I would like to express in the later post on this kind of game.


This is the game result of Wang Zhe Rong Yao. This is the best game that I personally think I had played. The hero I played is Zhuang Zhou, my second most favorite hero after Cai Wen Ji.


Seeking More Matured Way of Writing
                From time to time, writing is not only purposely done to deliver message in text, it also requires some techniques or ways to attract the attention of the readers. A post that is not interesting at all will not attract the reader to continue reading. The similar pattern or the way of writing even makes the reader bored. With limited knowledge and experience when I was in Semester 1, I therefore decided to stop writing the blog temporarily and only comes back here after I know more matured ways of writing. This kind of improvement is achieved when the courses that I had taken requires me to do so. I also earned some experience of writing through the activities that I participated in throughout the two years. Again, as usual, I might share the ways in the next few posts.
               
                Some of you might be a new reader for me and some of you might read my posts before. No matter you are older, younger or same age with me, I hope that you can learn something when you read my post here. The most important thing is I hope that I could deliver my best “product” after 2 years of “manufacturing” process that I am involved in.
                Thank you for reading my post from time to time. Welcome to the new reader and sorry to those who looked upon for my posts in the past 2 years. Have a nice day.

(For your information, starting from this post, the words will be limited to 800 words for your convenient study.)

2019-11-06 (2 years after a temporary stop)
5.10 pm
Boon Keong


2 comments: